1. If one asks God for humility and contrition, one will receive trials.
2. Trials are a special grace. Thank God for them.
3. Trials reveal one's faults. Thank God for them.
4. Trials purify the soul. Thank God for them.
5. Trials can be offered up for the spiritual benefit of others. Thank God for them.
6. Sometimes there is nothing left to do but trust God and pray. Thank God for this.
7. There is no real joy apart from a good conscience. Thank God for this.
8. "The greater the sinner, the greater the right he has to My mercy. He who trust in My mercy will not perish and his enemies will be shattered at the base of My footstool." - Jesus, to Saint Faustina